As a full time Personal Trainer I am passionate about training and nutrition. "Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things". Everyday, I strive to share and transfer this passion to my clients, my friends, and my family in order to help them live a healthy lifestyle. I refuse to be average: I am willing to risk going too far in order to find out how far I can go.

"The human body is capable of amazing physical deeds. If we could just free ourselves from our perceived limitations and tap into our internal fire, the possibilities are endless" - Dean Karnazes. This has inspired me to commit to the journey of ultramarathon races.

Monday, April 11, 2011

1 Week - 7 Days - 175k - 20h+

Sorry guys i have been so busy with training last week. Here is a "Resume" of past week of training:
  • Monday: 1H Hot Yoga
  • Tuesday: 15k Tempo Run - 5k warm up + 5x(1k @ 320min/km with 500m rest) 2k cool down + 1H Full Body Weight Workout
  • Wednesday: 30k Run in 2h30min @ 505min/km average pace
  • Thursday: 15k Hill Run - 2k warm up + 12 x  (500m Hill) + 2k cool down + 1H Full Body Weight Workout
  • Friday: 1H15 Hot Yoga
  • Saturday: 65k Trail Run in 7H. Mostly ran in muddy, snowy, icy trails.
  • Sunday: 50k Run in 4h15min @ 505min/km average pace
Overall last week i ran 175k half on hills and really demanding spring trails. In 7 days i ran the equivalent of 4 Full Marathon, I did 2H of Strength Training and a bit more then 2H of Hot Yoga. In TIME i was actively training for more then 20H.

Woke up this morning with almost no soreness in my legs and my energy level is still pretty high. This week its my biggest week of training before my 100 mile race coming up in less then 4 weeks. CAN'T WAIT!!!



1 comment:

  1. Mat, deux jours sans course et 175km!?!? Quelle course fais-tu dans 4 semaines??
    Max

    ReplyDelete