As a full time Personal Trainer I am passionate about training and nutrition. "Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things". Everyday, I strive to share and transfer this passion to my clients, my friends, and my family in order to help them live a healthy lifestyle. I refuse to be average: I am willing to risk going too far in order to find out how far I can go.

"The human body is capable of amazing physical deeds. If we could just free ourselves from our perceived limitations and tap into our internal fire, the possibilities are endless" - Dean Karnazes. This has inspired me to commit to the journey of ultramarathon races.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back in The Game

Monday's 90 min Yin Yoga just got the job done to loosen up my hips and legs. I felt 100x better right after class. Tuesday i decided to listen to my body and took it easy on training i only did a 5k test run (20min30sec) at a fairly fast pace to test my left hip that was bugging me. Everything went really good so i couldn't wait for my run on Wednesday.

Wednesday i did a fast 20k run in 1h24m45s with an average pace of 414min/km. I did a 3k warm-up @ 445min/km pace + 5k in 18m30s + 2k recovery @ 5min/km + 5km in 19m30s to finally finish with a 5k cool down @ 435min/km.

Today i felt really string compare to yesterday. Yesterday i felt like stopping a lot of times. I had to really fight with myself mentally to push me to keep on running. Today i could of went for a lot more, i had to hold my self back to prevent my self from over training. I did a total of 15k in 1h09m50s with a 439min/km average pace. I love Hill Runs. My 15k Hill Run was divided by a 2.5k Warm-up + 10 Hills repeat (550m Up / 550m Down) and a 2.5k cool down.

Tomorrow on my training menu ill do what i missed on Tuesday. A Heavy 1H Strength Workout and a 6k Run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment