As a full time Personal Trainer I am passionate about training and nutrition. "Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things". Everyday, I strive to share and transfer this passion to my clients, my friends, and my family in order to help them live a healthy lifestyle. I refuse to be average: I am willing to risk going too far in order to find out how far I can go.

"The human body is capable of amazing physical deeds. If we could just free ourselves from our perceived limitations and tap into our internal fire, the possibilities are endless" - Dean Karnazes. This has inspired me to commit to the journey of ultramarathon races.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Training - Half Marathon & Hills

Wednesday: yesterday i ran 25k total. My weeks days are all fast run to help me to maintain my speed. I went along the canal from my place in Hull to just past Mooney's Bay and came back. I had a 21k fast (distance of a halfmarathon). I kept a 415min/pace, it took me 1h29min and did a 4k cooldown @ a 500min/km pace. I felt really strong again. I think my nutrition and supplements are helping a lot for my energy level.

Thursday: today i have some hills repeat to do in a 15k run and a 1h fullbody plyometric workout.

Mondays and Fridays are my day off of the running. If time permits ill write on supplements and nutrtion. What do i put in my system during the day to have the energy to be able to do that much training volume day after day. The Diet is CRAZY. Stay tune :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment