As a full time Personal Trainer I am passionate about training and nutrition. "Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things". Everyday, I strive to share and transfer this passion to my clients, my friends, and my family in order to help them live a healthy lifestyle. I refuse to be average: I am willing to risk going too far in order to find out how far I can go.

"The human body is capable of amazing physical deeds. If we could just free ourselves from our perceived limitations and tap into our internal fire, the possibilities are endless" - Dean Karnazes. This has inspired me to commit to the journey of ultramarathon races.

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Supplements Grocery List

Since my training volume as increase a lot in the past few weeks i felt like i needed help from a couple of supplements to be able to maintain energy trough my long weekends run and recover as quickly as possible after each training. So today i went to Popeyes on Bank street and bought more then 300$ worth of supplements.

 Here was my shopping list:

 1- Iso 93 Whey Protein (6.6lbs): i take 2-3 shake a day. Always one first thing in the morning, a bit before my run and after, and before bed.
2- VegeGreens: i take 1 scoop a day with my morning shake.
3- BCAAs Aminocore: i take 1 or 2 scoop before and during run depending on duration.
4- Eload Endurance Formula: i take1 or 2 scoop during run depending on duration.
5- Tri-Glutamine Complex: i take 1 to 3 serving a day, after workout and before bed.
6- Multivatims Active Men: i take 2 per day, with breakfast and dinner
7- Vitamin D: i take 1 per day with breakfast
8- Nutra Sea Omega 3: 2 tsp per day, with breakfast and dinner

Here it is! In the next days and week ill will explain why do i take those specific supplements.

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment